- Nobody wanted to see Linda because it’s a joke to be a mom
- The doctor told Linda she’d die in a month or two with Her consumption of soma
- Everyone is interested in John
- Bernard was getting females left and right sleeping with Atleast two a day
- Bernard says he’ll never talk to hemholtz (his friend) again
- He starts to love the world but he still likes to criticize it all the time, because 1) he can, and 2) it makes him feel even more important.
- Bernard writes a report to Mustapha saying that John is not that fascinated with the new world
- The human element manager takes John on a tour of the assembly line work style
- Lenina is getting the hots for John
- They went on a date or whatever and they thinking they might get to business ๐
- But she thought wrong on the way home Lenina expected John to spend the night by the was a gentleman and went home
One habit I'm going to start doing is checking my breathing more often. I'll keep doing my morning routine because I feel it's what works for me. I'm going to have to stop procrastinating as well
Comments
Post a Comment