Skip to main content

Big Question Research

Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting.  But today I did research and it was awesome.  Here's how I did it. To start, I figured I should cover the basics, "what is artificial intelligence?" I Google searched and the Shmoop searched (another server), those exact words. Then I decided to ask google, "what exactly is A.I. capable of?" After that, my big question was searched for, "should we be afraid of artificial intelligence?" I looked on Google, Shmoop, and Duck Duck Go to find answers for the big question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GM

One habit I'm going to start doing is checking my breathing more often. I'll keep doing my morning routine because I feel it's what works for me. I'm going to have to stop procrastinating as well
I understand Montaigne was a unique writer and also saw things in such a way that set him apart from a lot of different authors and writers.