Skip to main content

Online "Phillip Becerra Jr."

As I looked myself up on the internet, all I seemed to come across was a bunch of older guys who seem to be trying to live their best life. The only things I dug up were my stats for my sports, some old baby pictures, and a insert for the school magazine, The Breeze. Now, I don't know if I was looking right or what but I'm not really stressing about the entries I did come across because they didn't really make my name look bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GM

One habit I'm going to start doing is checking my breathing more often. I'll keep doing my morning routine because I feel it's what works for me. I'm going to have to stop procrastinating as well
I understand Montaigne was a unique writer and also saw things in such a way that set him apart from a lot of different authors and writers.