Skip to main content

Treasure Hunt All by Itself

Ray Bradbury uses the Macbeth quote, "Something wicked this way comes," as a title for one of his books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GM

One habit I'm going to start doing is checking my breathing more often. I'll keep doing my morning routine because I feel it's what works for me. I'm going to have to stop procrastinating as well

Ed’s Tragic Story

  As we begin to talk about Ed, we will get to know his aspirations, accomplishments, and his tragic event.   Ed was a junior in high school who was quite interested and involved in sports. At the time, Ed had been playing football for his third time in high school. He couldn’t wait to play because he had his shot on the varsity football team. Ed had some varsity experience prior to the football season, having been on the school’s varsity baseball team since the last two previous seasons.    Ed knew he had to work to be the best, even more so for missing the program’s spring training. To add on, Ed had a senior whomst been on the varsity team for three years. Ed caught along pretty well and worked his way up to a back up player and even secured a starting spot on the team next season.   Ed and the team played well and practiced just as so, leading to a successful season. The team fought and played like no other team in the history of the program. The team rew...